Tuesday 17 July 2012

The many faces of Catwoman

So with the release of the Dark Night Rises this week, I thought I'd focus on the sexy siren Catwoman and some leather inspired fashion. Even though the role of Catwoman has been played many times and lots of different actresses, the tight-fitting leather/latex costume has always been a staple, that's made Catwoman one of the sexiest villains around.Now I understand latex isn't really wearable everyday but it's always nice to experiment every now and again. So here are just a few idea's to add a seductive side to your wardrobe.

Bag: Asos, Skirt: Alexander Mcqueen, Belt: Topshop, Dress: Nasty Girl, Pants: Mango, Jacket: Topshop, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Collar:: Topshop


Both the latex dresses where found here.



Update: So I went to see Batman last Friday and I have to say I absolutely loved it. There were certain things I saw coming and I think if you are familiar with the Batman comics you probably would as well. I was a little apprehensive about seeing Anne Hathaway as Catwoman but she was brilliant and I am hoping the rumours are true that she might be doing a stand alone film. The only thing I was a let down by was it didn't seem like a continuation of the second film its seemed more like the sequel to the first one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment